Asalamu Alaykum Dear Brothers and Sisters,
This is the link to the live stream of today’s Jumua Khutbah from the UMMCT at 1:15 pm (7/3/2020) insha’Allah; the topic is “Salat/Prayer: A Direct Connection with Allah”
The United Muslim Masjid is going to open its doors on 6/3/2020 for fard (required) salats during phase 1 on a limited availability due to taking precautions in fighting Covid19. The Masjid would open 10 minutes before Iqamah and close immediately after Fard salat. The Masjid would also open for short Jumuah khutbah followed by prayer. The Masjid would open 15 minutes before Jumua Khutbah, which would start at 1:15 pm. Admission is based on first come first served since we are going to have to observe social distancing and only a limited number would be allowed inside the building. Late comers can pray in the parking lot. The following rules must be followed:
- You must wear face mask to enter the Masjid. No mask—-no entry.
- You must have wudu to enter the Masjid. The wudu area in the Masjid will be closed. Also, you must bring your own prayer rug.
- The Masjid door will open 15 minutes before the Khutbah begins.
- You must stay in your car or in the parking lot until the Masjid door is opened.
- You must enter one at a time without crowding at the entrance.
- Because of social distancing, you have to sit at the marked spot and maintain 6 feet between you and congregation members.
- You must vacate the Masjid immediately after the Fard prayer. Sunnah prayers should be offered at home. People should leave in an orderly manner, starting with back rows.
Follow up-to-date CDC guidelines for safety.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE SICK (or running high temperature/coughing), PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE MASJID.